Cloud Connect is a connectivity solution for companies to link their network to the major Cloud Service providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
As more than 80% of new applications are directly developed in a Cloud environment, exchanging data requires more and more direct and flexible connections towards private, public or hybrid Clouds.
Managing multi-cloud applications requires new solutions for high availability, security and cost optimization. Thanks to the SDN/NFV technologies, Jaguar Network can orchestrate your data in a hybrid Cloud overcoming distances and reducing bandwidth costs.
Relying on a secure connexion in France and for the international Cloud zones guarantees a consistent application experience, for a performant use and the comfort of your users.
Opt for a high-speed and private cloud connection:
- Your applications are hosted in a hybrid Cloud thanks to a scalable network, independent of Cloud providers
- We offer private links with a guaranteed access to maximize the quality and security of the data traffic
- You can adapt your bandwidth on-the-go without adding new physical links or incurring deployment delays
Simplify your architecture and optimize your costs :
- Avoid deploying and managing complex VPN tunnels with each Cloud provider: BGP configurations, resiliency, presence in datacenters around the world
- Access multiple Cloud platforms through a unique connexion where each Cloud provider is reached via secure vLANs
- Reduce the cost of your outgoing data transfer with your Cloud providers, up to 50%
Ensure your serenity thanks to our commitments:
- A resilient and secure architecture via multiple interconnexions between Jaguar Network and Cloud providers.
- An optimisation of performances such as stable bandwidth and minimal latency.
- A guaranteed availiability of your connections thanks to the supervision by our teams on a 24/7/365 basis.